Wednesday, April 20, 2011

PROJECT DUE DATES & RUBRICS - UPDATED!

Periods 1 & 2 - Your projects are due on 4/29 (even if I don't have you that day). They must be turned in by 7:25...NO EXCUSES. A late project = 25% reduction.

Click HERE to access the rubrics for the quilt, coffin, scrapbook and zodiac projects. I JUST ADDED THE POETRY AND LYRIC BOOK rubric! They are a little rough (some of the rubrics you created were not as thorough as I'd like, but I am flexible). I will work on the other two rubrics tomorrow (getting sleepy). With this project, I want you to have fun and draw lots of connections (and at the same time, you should really try to pay attention to the details)! CLICK HERE for the other two rubrics (WWID and the Art Anthology)

Periods 3 & 5 - Your poetry portfolios are due on 5/1! Your rubric is posted in the margins of our blog!

SMILE AND LOVE YOU!

No comments: